Apart from being recycled, waste inner tubes (used inner tubes) can be used to make strong, long and durable rubber cords.
This video is about how to make a simple, easy and inexpensive tool to cut a rubber inner tube into a rubber band.
With this cutting tool the resulting rope will look neat.
Making the tool is also very easy
1. Cut the zinc or aluminum into thin strips about 1.5 cm wide
2. Bend the plate pieces
3. Install on the left edge of the table
4. Give hinges to make it strong
5. Place the nail to the right of the front of the nail, according to the size of the desired rope width
6. Give wood + peralon to make it easier to pull the rope
7. Ready to make rope.
Remember: When pulling the rope, the pulling force is in the right hand, the left hand only balances and directs the rope so that the cutting results are neat.
Let's see together the manufacturing process.
Hopefully useful and thank you for watching our video.